PUBLIC SAFETY DIVING
The training and tools to take your team to the next level
Basic Combat Swimmer Training
- basic closed circuit diving procedures
- day/night sub surface infiltration
- maint. & general safety
Advanced Combat Swimmer Training
- complete mission planning
- supervisor & diver trainer instruction
- specific equipment
Diver Propulsion Devices Training
- basic functions of DPD
- equipment setup for DPD diving
- pre and post dive operations
Underwater Demolition Training
- intro to explosives
- explosive underwater techniques
- evolution & risk management
Underwater Cache Training
- day & night underwater cache
- maintain and repairing caches
Operational & Protective Equipment Maint.
- closed and semi closed repair & maint.
- inflatable boats and outboard engine repair & maint.
Murray Casey, Founder of FROGSTRONG can develop and prepare your team for the task at hand.
Maritime & Combat Swimmer
Equipment Demos & Training
Since transitioning from the military to the private sector, he has been involved with Open Circuit Public Safety Diving instruction and training. Murray’s background in Diving Evolution Management helps Emergency Management Dive Teams develop clear processes for common techniques. His coaching style enhances First Responders pinpoint the core problems and identify the best solutions per task. This helps Rescue Divers manage risk and gain a clear understanding of what is happening and why it is happening.
More recently, Murray is involved with Influencing Business Development in the Middle East, Mediterranean, and Asia by connecting American companies and capabilities to foreign partners. He has several proposals in for security contracts and has completed Equipment demonstration for sales and marketing maritime military and first responder equipment, as well as consulting on Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs.